Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Swim lessons

This year we put J.J. and Bailey in survivor swim lessons again.  The difference is, the LOVE it this year!  They are not scared anymore!  They have perfected floating on their back, and we are now working on trying to stay under the water longer and actually swimming.

Bailey and Reagan excited to go swimming.
 Love him in his goggles!  He is still timid and a little nervous, but I have decided that this is ok!  I do not need two of my children giving me heart attacks!
 Love her in goggles too!
 Watching her brother and sister swim!
 She has started breaking out of her little burrito wrap, and I find her in the cutest little positions!  I lover her little bum and her little body.
 Bath time!  Getting all clean and ready for bed.  They all LOVE the bath and love splashing.  They beg, and beg, all the time to get in.
 Again, I love my sleeping angels.
 Best of friends snugging in bed!


0 comments: