Thursday, February 16, 2012

October 2011

We blessed Addison on Sunday, October 10th, 2011. It was a wonderful day. Josh gave her a wonderful blessing, as always. I am so thankful that I have a husband that is a worthy priesthood holder, who at any time can give my family a blessing. It is such a comfort to me. Many family member came to celebrate with us, to help make this a special day for Addi. It turned out perfect. We had a waffle bar with waffles, ice cream, whip cream, peanut butter, butter, jam, strawberries, bananas, blueberries, pretty much anything that could go on a waffle we had. It was so yummy. Thanks to all that helped and made it possible. It was Great. Addi also looked beautiful in her blessing dress. she is such a pretty little girl with stunning blue eyes. I love You Addison Leigh Redd.









0 comments: