Thursday, February 16, 2012

October 2011

Pumpkin Patch-

We went to the little pumpkin patch just down the road from our house. It had two little mazes, a rice box, some animals you could pet, and a haystack you could climb. JJ absolutely loved this place. I think we went three different times just for him.
JJ loved the animals! Bailey on the other hand did not want to get anywhere near them.

I love this picture! It totally looks like she is waving to the camera, but I just got lucky and took the picture at just the right time! It was FREEZING out, thus the reason she has a little snot running down her lip! My little cutie pie.


They both loved the corn box! They loved jumping into it and digging around in it. They could have stayed there for hours if I would have let them.


JJ thought he was so cool because he could make it all the way through the maze without any help. It is so fun to see him getting bigger and see all the little things he is able to do.



0 comments: