Wednesday, February 15, 2012

September 2011

JJ's first day of preschool.

JJ had been looking forward to this day for soooo long. He was so excited to start preschool again. He also was so excited that this year his cousin Bentley was going to go with him to. Sorry for the picture overload, but you would have thought it was Christmas at our house seeing how excited the kids were. Poor Bailey completely thought she was going to preschool too. She had to get all dressed up and ready, and get her backpack ready too. When it was finally time to leave I had to bribe her with going to see cousin Crew to get her to leave. They all looked so cute. I still get sad to think that my little boy is old enough to go to preschool. It really is so sad. I know I say this all the time, but I wish time would just slow down. Before I know it, they will all be grown and not at home with me anymore. Sad.
JJ's personality totally. Just like his daddy.

Bailey thinking she is all ready for school.


Some pics of us.




So handsome and grown up.

Aren't they all so cute. They were all so excited.


Best Friends!

JJ showing Bentley how to hang up her back pack.


JJ and Granny Grunt AKA Mrs. Redd. The best teacher ever.




Singing and story time.


We ended this exciting day with a bowl of ice cream to celebrate. What cute kids. I love them to pieces.

0 comments: