Wednesday, February 15, 2012

September 2011

We went to the Spanish Fork air show. We had a great time. They served breakfast, and also had a bunch of planes you could look at and go through. They also had airplanes that were doing tricks in the air, and also throwing flour bags out of the planes to hit targets. It was pretty cool. The kids really enjoyed watching the flour bags fly out of the airplane and splatter all over. This is about the best family picture you get when three kids are involved!


Poor Bailey was so scared of the thunder and lightning outside. Good thing she had her daddy to cuddle up next to and keep her safe.

Playing on daddy is the best! Who needs a park when you can climb and swing all over dad!

I love this picture of Bailey. She is the cutest and sassiest little girl I know. I already know I am going to have my hands full with her when she gets older.

0 comments: