Wednesday, February 15, 2012

August 2011

This little lady is all smiles these days. I love to be the first one to see her in the morning, because she will just melt your heart with smiles.


Cute little Bailey Grace.

This was JJ and I having a "date" as he would call it. Lately, after I get all the kids to bed and want a little peace and quiet to myself, my little man likes to sneak downstairs for some one on one time with his mommy! Sometimes I get really frustrated, because he is suppose to be in bed, but other times I figure he is only little once:) So this particular night we watched a little show and had some icecream. I think I might of started a bad habit because now he keeps sneaking out of his room and saying "mommy, lets have a date." How can you turn that down?

As you can tell JJ loves his little sister. I think he enjoys it a lot more this time around because he is older and understands it more. Anytime I am trying to get a picture he loves to jump in as you can see!


0 comments: