Wednesday, February 22, 2012

November 2011

One of Addi's first times having real food. She is still trying to learn how to swallow. She still gets very messy eating! I can not believe she is already old enough to be eating baby food. This makes me a little sad, but also happy to see her growing and achieving each new milestone.

Bailey has recently learned how to open her door and get out. This has lead to some crazy sleeping habits!! I have woke up to her wondering in our bedroom, the hall, and JJ's bedroom! She usually thinks that it is time to play and does not want to go back to bed. One morning or night (it was about three in the morning) I found her in bed with JJ! Luckily JJ had not woken up, because she was just singing, playing, and talking. Another night I found her under JJ's train table in his room! (picture below) She is too funny. Between waking up with the baby, then trying to persuade her to go back to bed without waking Addi up I was pretty much a walking zombi. Therefore, we had to resort to putting the safety things on the door so she can't get out! Sleeping has been much better now!

Some of her other funny positions I have found Bailey in. Seeping on the floor by her door!


Standing up leaning on her bed!

Out cold on Aunt Heather's couch!

This is a fit Bailey is throwing in Walmart because she saw a baby and I would not let her get it! She pulled her arm out of her shirt as you can't tell, but she also pulled her shoe off. I told her she had to ask Santa for a baby, and ever since that is all she says she wants. I am pretty sure Santa better bring her a baby doll for Christmas or we will have one sad girl at our house.

Sisters! They love each other. I moved Addi into Bailey's room with her when she was about five and a half months. They are both learning to sleep with each other in the same room. So far, it has been pretty good. I think when they get just a little older they will both really like having a room mate. I know JJ wishes that one of them could sleep in his room!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

send addi to me mum I can teach her to swallow she is the perfect age for suckingcock