Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ouch!

We took the kids to Provo Beach Resort to have some fun as a family.  It started off fun!  We played in the play ground, were planning on taking the kids bowling, then grabbing some icecream, well all of our plans came to an end when poor Bailey fell off the rock climbing wall and hit her lip/nose on one of the steps on the way down.  She was climbing the rock wall doing so well and being so brave when I suggested to Josh that he take a picture of her.  Bad idea!  He took his hand off to take a picture and just then she lost her balance and fell.  I felt horrible.  Her nose was bleeding so bad, her lip and nose were already swelling up.  I was afraid we were going to have to take her to the hospital!  I was worried enough about her that we called Josh's uncle that is a Dr, and had him take a look at her.  He said she looked fine, we would just have to let it all heal.  She would not let me touch it for the life of me, but I asked her if Aunt Heather could clean it and put some medicine on it and of course she said yes!  She loves her Aunt Heather and wants her to do everything for her!  


 Josh and J.J. also felt bad for her so they went to the store and picked her out a doll and some gum.  She was so excited to say the least.  She was like a new girl once she got her dolly and gum!

 All cleaned up!  Thanks Aunt Heather.
 Poor thing.  Look at that swollen lip.  This little lady is going to keep me on my toes because she is so brave!  Good thing J.J. is a little timid so they don't both give me a heart attack!

0 comments: