Thursday, February 16, 2012

October 2011

HALLOWEEN PARTY!!

We had a great halloween party put on by my parents, and our good friends the Pynes. All of the families were there and we all had a great time. We had wonderful food, desserts, and treats. All the costumes were amazing, and great entertainment. Josh and I won the prize for best costume, and got a gift certificate for Cafe Rio which made the party even better! We carved pumpkins, played lots of games, ate, and enjoyed everyone's company.

The Obama's, a flying dinosaur, ladybug, and caterpillar! I thought the kids would be scared to death of me because of my painted face, but no. They were afraid of Josh with his mask.


Tacky tourists!

The flinestones!

Pimp, sexy thing, and a mermaid!

Mario, Luigi, and the mushroom!

All the kids.

Most of the group.

Playing games!

Painting pumpkins. The kids had a blast doing this. We couldn't get them to stop.


The finished product of the pumpkin carving contest. All of the pumpkins were grown by my parents in their garden. Pretty cool huh!

0 comments: