Tuesday, February 21, 2012

November 2011

It got WAY to quiet one day, so I walked upstairs and this is what I found! This little girl loves to get into my makeup, and this particular day she found my moisturizer too! How could I get mad at this?




JJ had to get in on the fun too!

I am pretty sure that chap-stick and baby dolls are this little girls favorite things. She loves to cake it on all over her face. Whenever we go to Mimi or Granny's house the first thing she asks for is "stick"!! She reminds me too much of myself sometimes! I love my little Bailey Boo.



How is it that girls are just born with such a motherly instinct? This girl LOVES her baby dolls. She loves to feed, sing to, and rock her babies to sleep. She is going to be such a good mommy when she gets older. Until then, there will be lots and lots of babies at our house!


Having some fun with the stockings! What a little goof ball he is.

I just love this man so much. He is such a good daddy and husband.

These two are two peas in a pod. They are just alike in pretty much every way. We are sure in for in when JJ gets older.

This little lady found a marker. I thought the lid was on it then turned and looked at her again and saw this! I couldn't not get a picture before I took it away. This little girl is still as sweet as ever. She still loves to cuddle me, which I think I love just as much if not more.

So sweet. I love pictures of my sleeping babies. Maybe because they look so peaceful and innocent. Did I mention how much I love this little girl?

Girls night out with momma!

JJ giving Bailey kisses goodnight. This just melts my heart. He loves to sing her a song and give her a kiss before going to bed. If only they were this sweet to each other all day long!

0 comments: