Monday, November 21, 2011

SUMMER FUN!

We have spent a ton of time in my parents backyard this summer. We have ran through the sprinkler, played in the awesome pirate ship pool aunt Heather got, played in the play house, rode bikes, picked lots of raspberries and strawberries, played in the dirt and helped papa mow the lawn! The kids LOVE being able to just run around. I can not wait till I have a big yard likes theirs one day.

Papa's girl. This girl absolutely loves and adores her papa. Every time we go to my parents house he is pretty much the first one she has to run and see, and I know he loves her too!!

CHEESE!

Shooting the pirate gun!

The kids being Super Heros!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love her knickers mum, I want to tear those off her and enjoy hercunt

Anonymous said...

Me too I'd love to get into her knickers