Monday, November 21, 2011

Randomness

July

My parents went to Disney World this summer and brought J.J. back this pirate outfit. Until now he has been afraid of it! Today, Bailey along with J.J. wanted to wear it! Of course though, she still has to have her baby in hand!


I can't believe this little girl is two months old! The time has flown by. She is starting to smile a lot. It just melts my heart every time I see her precious smile. She is extremely happy every morning when she wakes up. She is just full of smiles. I love it.


Bailey and J.J. absolutely love and adore Addi. Sometimes almost too much!! They love to kiss her and often ask to hold her.

Bailey loves to hold Addi, but Addi is not to sure about Bailey holding her.

J.J. also loves to hold his little sister. He has been such a good big brother. He is sooo sweet to her, and is constantly hugging and kissing her. He is always telling me how cute and precious she is. It completely melts my heart to see the sweet side of J.J. I know he is going to take such good care of his little sisters when they get older.


It makes me so sad to see how fast Addi is growing up. With each child it seems to go faster and faster as life just gets busier and busier. She looks so grown up in this picture to me. She is two months old here.

I told the kids to make funny faces and this is what I got! Aren't they just too cute! I can not get enough of them.

0 comments: