Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Maternity Pictures April 2011

Heather was kind enough to take time out of her busy schedule to take some maternity pictures before this sweet little girl comes. I also wanted to get some pictures of J.J. and Bailey since it has been a while. So here I am at 36 weeks ready for this bundle of joy to get here!
Bailey 18 Months

JJ 3 years


Bailey was not in the mood for pictures! We were lucky enough to get a few cute pictures.

I love this picture. Bailey never sucks her thumb or cuddles. I was enjoying this moment when she was doing both. I think she knows she is not going to be the baby for much longer!

They love feeling my tummy and feeling the baby kick. J.J. is especially excited for his baby sister to get here. Bailey on the other hand does not really understand.






Thanks again Heather. You did a great job!

0 comments: