Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Point Petting Zoo

We have had such a fun summer, and have really enjoyed the nice warm weather outside. We took the kids to the Thanksgiving Point Petting Zoo and they loved it. J.J. Loves to see the animals and try and make the all the noises they make. Bailey loved to see all the animals too and she loved the pony ride. J.J. was a little nervous at first to ride the pony, but after seeing all his little cousins do it he decided it would be fun.







This kid is all boy! He loves to run, climb, jump, and get dirty. He has so much energy. He is always keeping me on my toes.

5 comments:

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

yay!! more pictures! it feels like it has been forever since i have seen ya! we need to play asap!!! such cute pictures! i love the farm!

danny.des.jack.nora said...

I love the updates!!! And Bailey is so big, I can't believe it! It was fun to see Josh and JJ over the break and we were sad we missed you. But, I am glad all is well and that you guys are settled in back in Utah.

A New Life Student said...

Cute kids! I can't believe how big Bailey is! I am just sick about it that we didn't get to see you guys while we were there. Looks like you are having lots of fun. You look as gorgeous as ever too! Miss you guys!

Stan & Ash said...

FINALLY!!! I love baileys smiling pictures awwww so cute!!!
Don't go so long again!

Stan & Ash said...

FINALLY!!! I love baileys smiling pictures awwww so cute!!!
Don't go so long again!