Thursday, September 2, 2010

My first half Marathon

My sister in law Tavah talked me into running the provo half marathon in August. I had been wanting to do something like this for a while, but never was brave enough to. It was so fun to have a goal to do something and then actually accomplish it! Thanks Tavah for running with me. It was a blast. I can't believe I actually made it to the end. Josh and Brandon and the kids came to support us at about mile seven and eleven. It was so nice and gave us so much more energy when we saw them. Then at the end of the race my parents and my brother and sister in law were waiting. It was so nice. When I thought I could not run anymore, I spotted all our fans and instantly I was reenergized to finish the race. My final time was two hours and six minutes which I was very proud of for my very first race.




0 comments: