Thursday, September 2, 2010

December 2009
This little boy loves to wear little dress up shoes and high heels everywhere! Josh hates when I take pictures of it, but I think it will be great for when he gets older!! What a funny boy.

Best buds- Once again notice the high heels!


We decided to spend the day at Gardner Village. It was the first time I had ever been. It was decorated so cute for Christmas. Unfortunately this was the only picture I got because I was trying to keep little Bailey Boo warm!

Bentley, Mimi, and J.J.

Can you tell I tell this kid to be quiet a lot? He thinks he needs to tell us to be quiet because his sister is sleeping!

Bailey looking like a sweet angel.

This little monster has started to test his mommy. So yes, we have started putting him in time out. As much as I hate punishing him, I sure think he looks pretty cute sitting in his time out chair!

I love this picture! So exhausted I didn't even bother taking his shoes or coat off.


November 2009
For Thanksgiving we loaded up the two kids and drove to Kansas to spend the Holiday with Josh's family. Other than Bailey wanting to eat all the time, the kids did very well on the long drive. We stayed at Gary and Janes house and had a wonderful time. The boys played a lot of nintendo, played basketball, and watched football. We had lots of delicious food, and great company. After Thanksgiving I had to say goodbye to josh (tear!). I flew home with Beverly and the two kids to go back to Utah, while Josh had to go back to Texas to finish up school and all his finals. Thanks again to great family that helped me out during this time without Josh. I couldn't have done it without all of you.

Beverly meeting Bailey for the first time

Grandpa Slavens and Bailey taking a nap together. Precious.

J.J. all bundled up to play outside in the freezing cold with the big boys!

0 comments: