Thursday, September 9, 2010

Priceless

I came home from work the other night to this....

and this...

Need I say more? I thought this picture of J.J. and Josh was just priceless. I saw them holding hands and had to grab the camera.

On another note, Bailey and J.J. are starting to become little buddies now that Bailey is able to get around a little better and interacting more. It is so fun to see them play together. Even though J.J. still likes to pick on Bailey, they sure do love each other. They are going to be best buds!

6 comments:

Amber and Mackay said...

Daddy and son holding hands while sleeping! I get chocked up and they're not even my boys!! SO CUTE.

Stan & Ash said...

awe i love these pictures!! And all the blog updating!!
I cant wait to see Bailey walking all around!

The Daley Fam said...

Your kids are growing up so fast! They're adorable. I hope everything is going great for you!

Wendi said...

I love all your cute pictures. Your family is so adorable! Congrats on finishing your first race, and such a big one at that. I'd definitely be starting with a 5k. Hope to see you soon!

Mike and Katie said...

your kids look darling! glad i finally saw your blog

hapi said...

Hi Josh and Brittany Redd, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!