Thursday, September 2, 2010

She is all Smiles!!

Bailey is now almost eleven months old! Where did all the time go? She is the sweetest baby you will ever meet. She is always smiling and is always happy. I do not know how I got so lucky to be blessed with such a little angel. She truly is the best little girl ever. She is very quiet and very calm and always has a big smile on her face. I just love her smiles and had to show them off. Whenever she smiles you get this huge cheezer that can just put a smile on anyones face. I love you Bailey Grace.




I can not believe how big my little girl is getting. She can now climb the stairs and thinks she is pretty hot cool.



This past week she has also started to stand and balance all by herself! She has been standing with the support of something for a while now, but she can now stand up all by herself and balance and take about one step before she falls. It is so exciting to see your kids grow and meet each new milestone, but at the same time it is so sad. She is suppose to be my little baby and she is growing up right before my eyes way to fast. I wish I could just freeze time and make them stay little forever.

2 comments:

Lyndsey Swindlehurst said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is almost a year...seriously where does the time go? she will be walking before you know it.

Amber and Mackay said...

Gosh she is SO cute! And why is she growing up so fast! Love that she looks like her mama! BEAUTIFUL!!!