Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm all Smiles!!



The dreaded day of going back to work came and went!! I have survived two weeks of leaving my little one and hopefully I will survive until Josh is done with school. I have to say that the days prior to starting work were some of the hardest days I have had in a while. I have not been away from my little one for more then a couple hours at a time so the thought of leaving him five days a week made me so sad. Luckily for me he has been asleep every morning before I have had to leave so I have not had to see my precious angel and feel so bad leaving. Work has been going good, but I always look forward to the end of the day so I can rush home and hold Joshy in my arms. I truly love him so much and am so thankful that I am a mommy. I never imagined that being a mom would be so rewarding. I love him so much. I love to hold him in my arms and to see his smiling face. I love when he wakes up in the morning and he is just full of smiles. I love the way he smells. I love rocking him to sleep at night. I love everything about him! I am so thankful to have the opportunity to be a mother. I love you Josh Jr!

4 comments:

Jared and Shalynn said...

I bet it was so hard for you to leave him. He's getting so big and is as cute as ever. I bet that smile just melts you every time :)

Chantell and Brock said...

Ok that made me want to cry! You are the cutest and best mommy Brit! I hope I am as good as you when i have a little one. Joshy makes me so baby hungry! He is the most precious, most adorable baby ever! I am so happy to be an aunt again you have no idea!

Anonymous said...

Ok I am going to cry! That was so sweet to read, and I totally know how you feel. I can't imagine leaving Chase-well you know how I am-a little too obsessive:)) But you are the BEST mom and such a hard worker-going from work all day to being a mom-you have more than a full time job!!!

The Shaffers said...

You have been taged, read my blog for the details!