Saturday, June 14, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there.



I wanted to say Happy Father's Day to my dad. I Love him so much and could not of asked for a better dad. Thanks for always supporting me in everything I have done and always being there for me. I know if I ever need anything you are always there. Thank you also for taking such good care of our family and especially mom. You two have such a good relationship and I look up to the two of you so much. I love you and wish I could be with you to enjoy this day.



Happy Father's Day honey. I am so thankful to have you in my life. I love you so much and so does little Joshy. I am so grateful that my children will have a wonderful father just like I do. It is so fun to see Joshy when you walk into the room. It is so cute to see how excited he gets and to watch his legs start kicking and his arms start flying. I can already tell he loves you so much. Thanks for being such a good father to our son.

9 comments:

Steve Wilson Family said...

I love you guys so much and wish you were here this special day. Mom is taking good care of me!!!! You have said it so well--how much you enjoy being a mommy! I too enjoy being a daddy, and even a grandaddy, and I am so proud of you guys and how you live your lives.

Life comes with so many obstacles and being away from Josh Jr. is just one of those small bumps that will make your family closer. Before you know it, Josh will be done with school and the next chapter in your life will begin and you will look back and wonder where all the time went.

Luv you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!

Lyndsey Swindlehurst said...

I love this picture! He is definately such a happy boy, the picture shows it.

Unknown said...

Dude Josh Jr has some PERSONALITY!!!

J and Stac said...

Brit, Josh Jr. is so cute, he is getting big! You have such a wonderful father, I am sure you miss your fam so much! I am glad you are doing well, keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

He is so darling!! You guys have the cutest family ever. - Beth

Jim Slavens For Mayor said...

Britt. you are more gorgeous now after Joshy! And you were way gorgeous before Joshy. It shows you love being a mom! Your a great mom! And I am so glad your Josh's. True love is so fun to watch! Your a cute couple! I love your blog, and your sweet and tender messages! Makes me want to try harder with my own kids and hubby! Love ya Brittany, your awesome!

shaylee burr said...

o my goodness. he is the cutest little thing ever! i love this pic! i know... we finally got a blog haha... we miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Brit I LOVE the picture of you and your dad!!!!! What an amazing family you have so proud Josh can be a part of it!!!! You are the best thing that has happened to him!:))