Saturday, May 31, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!



Happy Birthday Honey! I hope you have a wonderful day! I am so grateful for my husband. He is such an amazing husband, friend, and father. I can not believe we have almost been married for three years! Here are some of the many reasons why I love my husband!!

1. I love that he always puts me first no matter what.
2. I love that not a day goes by without him complimenting me on something.
3. I love his outgoing personality.
4. I love that when you are with him there is never a dull moment. He can brighten up anyone's day.
5. I love that the first thing he does when he gets home from school is give me and his son a big kiss and ask how our day has been.
6 I love his surprises! He loves to surprise me with flowers for no reason, a clean house, and never will give in if you ask him what a present is.
7. I love his dedication and hard work for anything he sets his mind to. He can accomplish anything.
8. I love his love and testimony for the scriptures.
9. I love spending time with him and never seem to get sick of him.
10. I love that he puts up with me even when I am being difficult.

Thanks honey for everything you do for our family. You are the best. I love you and can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with you and grow old together!! I love you.

9 comments:

Shana said...

SOOO CUTE BRITT! I love Josh too! He really is such a great guy and you are very lucky to have him. As he is very lucky to have YOU! :) I loved how you focused on all you love about him. HE is such a fun guy! Happy Birthday Josh!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute!!! First of all, I am pretty much in tears just reading this. Brit, I have to tell you, he is a way good husband. You are so lucky, but he is way lucky too!! I always hear him commenting on how beautiful you are. Not only just to your face, but when you're not around he is always bragging about how "gorgeous and wonderful" you are. He is always bringing you up, and never putting you down. And yes, I have never seen him once say no when you ask him for a foot or back rub which sometimes, I have to admit, makes me jealous. To be honest, you guys are such a great example to us and we pay close attention to how you act and treat each other. We admire you. We can tell you guys are so happy together. Thanks for everything. Love - someone who is Close :)

Lissa Leigh said...

What a cute post! Happy Birthday Josh! We miss you guys!!!

Kandas said...

Wow- almost 3 years huh? That is awesome! You guys look so happy. Happy B-day to Josh.

Clint & Hailey said...

Wow how time flies! Happy Birthday Josh!!

Jared and Shalynn said...

Happy Birthday Josh!!

Justin...&...Andrea said...

Hey Britt,

Long time no talk huh? How in the world have you been? I love to read the updates on your blog. Baby Josh is so adorable, and I'm sure you are a wonderful Mother. Life for me couldn't be better. I got married last June just after graduating from the Dental Hygiene program and we bought a condo up in Northern Utah by where my Hubby and I both work! Well, lets do better at keeping in touch okay! Have a great week!

Chantell and Brock said...

I miss baby joshy!! We miss all of you here! We can't wait to see you guys!! I added more to my blog finally! it's a start! I was glad to get a comment from you! My first one! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Oh! What a good wife! And that picture of Joshy Jr. is SOOOO stinken CUTE!!!! Oh! I miss you all! You need to quit work and come hangout for the summer!!!:)) He is getting sooo big already!! When are you comin again? Who is the anonymous from?