Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sleep Over

Daddy went out of town for the weekend, so we decided to spend the night at Mimi and Papa's house one night for some company and fun!  We put the kids in the bath because they wanted to get in a "bubble bath"!  They love Mimi and Papa's big tub with jets.  Seeing them in the tub like this completely brings back memories of when I was a child and we use to get in my Grandma Wilson's tub with all the cousins!  We use to love it, so I can completely understand why they always beg to get in Mimi's tub!


 All three of us slept in bed together, and Addi slept in her own room in the crib!  Although I did not get the best nights sleep, it is fun to have nights like this to sleep with your kids.  I love snuggling with them while they are fast asleep!  I love pictures of my kids while they are sleeping.  Probably because they look so peaceful and like little angels!!

 We had a family get together on Sunday to celebrate my dad and brothers birthdays.  We had some delicious food, good company and lots of food.  The only person we were missing was Daddy:(

0 comments: