Friday, April 27, 2012

Pizza Pie Cafe

We went to the Pizza Pie Cafe for a field trip for preschool.  It was so much fun, and the kids absolutely loved it!  They let each child make their own pizza, watch it cook, watch how they cut it, and then of course dive in and eat it!!  J.J. was so excited to make his pizza!  Bailey on the other hand, was scared to death!  I guess she wasn't to sure about the chef's!!  
 So excited, and waiting for their pizza's.
 Thumbs up!  It must be good.
 Mmmm....
 Yummy.  I must say all of the pizza's we made were delicious.
They even let my mom and I make our own large pizza!!  Seriously, they were so nice and we really had fun.  We will definitely be going back there to eat.  I wasn't able to get a picture of J.J. and his girlfriend Riley!!  Oh man, we are in trouble.  This boy is going to be just like his daddy.  He was chasing this cute girl around playing with her, hugging her.  It was so cute to see my little mans first little crush.  I just want to freeze time and not let him grow up anymore.

0 comments: