Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bedtime/Mornings!

Some of my favorite moments with my kiddos come when we are getting ready for bed, and also when we wake up in the morning.  I love reading stories with my kids each night and singing songs.  I think they love it too!! I love how each night even after we have brushed teeth, read our scriptures, said our prayers, read books and sang songs, that I still have to sing more songs to my little J.J.  He is such a sweet boy, who loves me to put him to bed.  Sometimes I get very frustrated with this because the few times that Josh is home to help me with the nightly routine J.J. still usually begs for me to put him to bed. Therefore, I usually end up putting them all to bed anyways, then I am humbled and remember that they are only young once.  And before I know it I will be begging to sing to him, and he won't want  me to anymore.  So for know, I am going to enjoy everyone song I get to sing to my little kiddos, and every story I get to read to them.  I love you J.J., Bailey, and Addi.  Thank you for choosing me to be your Mommy.  

 I often times hear the girls in the monitor playing and giggling.  Bailey is usually playing peek-a-boo, or tickling Addi!  Then after they have stopped talking and playing I go in there and find this.  I think it is so cute and so priceless that they just fall asleep together.  I always move Bailey into her own bed, but I do love that they love the company of each other.  I know how much I loved my sister, and loved always having a good friend, so I am so glad that these two have each other.  Know hopefully I can provide the same for J.J.!!

 And I love waking up to these cutie pies!  Well, most of the time that is!!  Unless, they decide to wake up way before they should!  Even if it is a little hard for Bailey to wake up some mornings! Atleast she likes the green smoothie I make for her.








0 comments: