Saturday, April 28, 2012

Golfing

We had a perfect Saturday.  I started the day off getting my workout done.  A nice long 14 mile run.  We then dropped the kiddos off at my mom's house and Josh and I went to the temple.  I love going to the temple.  All the worries of life and the world do not mean a thing the minute you step foot inside.  It is so nice to relax, feel the spirit, and not have to think about anything going on in life.  We then stopped at one of our favorite, Cafe Rio for lunch.  Not that we don't love our kids, but it is nice to enjoy a peaceful lunch with just the hubby every once in a while.  It was a great morning.  
 We then picked the kiddos up and went golfing as a family.  We originally just planned on hitting balls, but when we were done J.J. kept begging to go golfing.  So we loaded all of us up on a cart and golfed nine holes.  Or maybe I should say Josh golfed nine, while I watched the kids jump in and out of the cart, hit balls, throw rocks in the pond, and have the time of their lives.  Addi even enjoyed herself.  I sure love my family and my kids.  They are my life, and I do not know what I would do without them.

 Cutest little golfer!


 I think we may have a future golfer!!
 Throwing rocks into the pond.  I love watching the joy in my kids eyes just doing the simple things in life.


0 comments: