Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Friends!

Stan and Ashley came to visit us two weeks ago and we had so much fun! Ashley surprised Stan with the trip to Texas for his birthday. He had no idea. She woke him up early Thursday morning, blind folded him, and took him to the airport. When they got to the airport she told him they were going to Texas and he did not believe her. What a good surprise. I would not have been able to pull that one off with my husband. He somehow manages to find out anything I try to keep a secret!

While they were in town we relaxed, went shopping, ate too much, the boys went golfing, we visited the Cowboys stadium, and went to a rangers game.

Here are a few pictures from the Cowboys Stadium. We wish the new one was done so we could take a tour of it. It is going to be huge! Hopefully we will be able to go to a game in the new stadium before it is time to move home.




Don't worry that Jr. can't sit up by himself yet and he did take a few nose dives in order to get this picture!!



Thursday night when they got into town we went to the Rangers vs. Yankees game. Besides being so hot and our seats being directly in the sun we had a blast!




These fans were sitting up a little bit from us and we could not resist having Josh getting a picture with them! I thought it was pretty funny.





We left Jr. home with a babysitter since we knew we would be home way past his bed time! When we found a couple baseball caps at the game we knew we had to take a couple home for Jr. Doesn't he just look adorable in his baseball hat!



I heard that there was a Sprinkle Cupcakes near by so I have really been wanting to go since I have heard from everyone how amazing they are! Well, we decided to make a trip down there and after spending twenty dollars for six cupcakes we were all a little disappointed! (or should I say the guys were very disappointed) Josh is pretty convinced that he can make cupcakes that taste better then the ones we had. I thought they were ok, and my favorite one was the red velvet. I was glad that we finally went but I do not think we will be going back any time soon!


7 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun! I'm sorry the cupcakes were disappointing...you should have a cupcake bake off!

Chantell and Brock said...

Ok... So I am so jelouse right now it isn't even funny! Little Joshy is just a baby & he got to sit in the middle of the "Cowboys" blue star & go to the stadium??!! That looked like so much fun, I want to goooooo!! The pic of Joshy in the little baseball uniform was so cute Brit!

Stan & Ash said...

i agree he looks way freakin cute in that hat!! We wil have to re-visit Sprinkles next time we come out just to make the boys happy...i know the secretly loved it. Thanks agian for everything!!

Jared and Shalynn said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. Little Josh is so dang cute! We miss you guys! And by the way maybe I've already told you this, but I love your hair short! Very Cute!

Jinger said...

Brittany! Hey girl I'm glad I found your blog! It's Nykki Cloward Pollastro! Your new bundle of joy is adorable and you look so happy. How fun to find your blog and catch up with you! I will keep in touch and check in! Can't wait to see more! Ours is below if you get bored one day! www.carsonandnykelle.blogspot.com.

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

hey!!! i have more pictures of jr for ya! i took some more... i have improved on my "indoor lighting" skills... so these ones are muuuch better! im gunna put some up on the photo blog and i will give you a disc of them all!

Shana said...

FUN! It seems you always get lots of visitors!! Which is sooo nice for you guys! :) Josh is such a doll and looks so much like your dad!! I love his little baseball cap picture!! What a babe and the pics of him and bentley are so die for!!!!