Friday, March 16, 2012

Superman!!

If anyone was wondering where Superman is he is a little hung up at the moment!!  




Funny story to go along with this.  J.J. kept yelling "Help mom, help!" but if you know J.J. you know he is constantly yelling stuff like this, so I learn to ignore him sometimes!  He kept yelling it over and over and I kept going on with my business and saying "just a minute".  He finally yells, "Ayudame, ayudame, mom that means help in spanish!"  I finally stop what I am doing and look to see what is wrong since that really caught my attention, and this is what I found!  Oops, I guess he really did need help!  It was so funny that I had to grab some pictures before I could help him down.  Then he started getting mad because I was taking too long, and finally got down himself!  He is hilarious, and keeps me laughing everyday!  I love you J.J. and I love when you speak spanish too!  

0 comments: