Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday J.J.

I can't believe my little boy turned four.  It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant, and was soooo excited to become a mommy!  I love this little boy to the moon and back.  He is constantly making me laugh, has such a sweet and sensitive heart, and he loves his family.  This year he wanted a Superman party, so that is exactly what he got!  We started the day off with waffles, ice cream, strawberries, and whip cream.  Yummy!
 Then he got to open his present from josh and I which was two superman capes and two masks, which I did  make!  I was pretty proud with how they turned out.  Granny had the shirt specially made with his name on it, so he was set for the party!  He was so excited.
 I love this little dude!
 I made the cake as well with help from my wonderful mother.  I was pretty proud of how this turned out as well.  J.J. thought that it was awesome so thats all that mattered!
 And where else would J.J. want his birthday party other than Chuck-E-Cheese!
 He was so excited to have his friends there and to be the center of attention.  I was so glad that he actually liked the cape and didn't want to take it off!

 Little sister on a ride.  Love how she has her little legs crossed!
 Cute little girlies.
Just eating some pizza!
 Some of the guests.  Reagan
 Bentley

Brighton and Rozlyn
  Opening presents.  He got spoiled!  You would have thought it was Christmas with as much stuff as this little boy got.

 Pappa giving him his very own real set of golf clubs.  He was so excited because he now has his own clubs he can take golfing.

 All of the fun stuff he ended up with!  What a spoiled lucky boy.
 Daddy teaching J.J. how to golf.  So cute.  He actually did really well too.
 He loves his new cape and masks, and wants to wear it all the time!  That means mom and dad did a good job deciding what to get him!
 All tired out from all the fun and excitement from the day.  Sweet baby girl.
We had such a fun and good day.  J.J. mommy loves you so much and is so thankful you are my little boy.

0 comments: