Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday for Josh's class party. We had a lot of fun and had fun taking some cute pictures of Jr. Although he would not look or smile at the camera, we still managed to get some cute pictures of him. He loved looking around at everything going on and absolutely loved the hay ride. He stood up and held on to the side of the trailer the entire ride and looked out at everything. It was so cute.












After the pumpkin patch we dressed Jr. up in his Halloween costume and headed over to our ward Halloween party. I was planning on getting some pictures of him in his costume, but our camera died so we were unable to. So you will all have to stay posted until Halloween to see pictures of our cute little turtle!!

13 comments:

Meagan said...

Britt... I have Kyler's wedding invitation to mail to you. Will you email me your address?

meggieloulou at gmail dot com

Meagan said...

Oh, and Joshy is SO cute!

Kandas said...

That pumpkin is bigger than Josh. Oh my gooness. He is so cute!

Stan & Ash said...

Oh my gosh he is getting so big! We are so sad we don't live closer...we miss you guys! And josh jr is so cute. we love these pics, and are excited for the turtle outfit!!

Steve Wilson Family said...

I wish you were here to go trick or treating because he is going to be so funny. I think he will just be curious not scared this year...but maybe next year. Give that TURTLE kisses and hugs from grandma and grandpa!!!!!!

danny.des.jack.nora said...

We just can't even believe how big he is!! He is such a cutie and growing so big! We miss you guys and wished that we lived closer! Too bad that we aren't going to be helping matters much in July huh? :) It's ok, soon we will all live closer again, and then our kids can be buddies.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little guy, he is growing up so fast. Hope you guys are well.

Sarah

Shan said...

Josh and Brittney, I'm just figuring out how to do all this computer stuff. I love everyones blogs. I can't believe how big Jr. is! What a doll.

Jared and Shalynn said...

Britt he's adorable!! And he's getting so big! Looking at the pics I was thinking...there's no way he's that old already! Looks like you guys had fun. I hope that things are going great out there. Miss ya!

Kelly said...

ok.. cutest family award goes to YOU! Love love it!

The Daley Fam said...

These pictures are so cute. I love the one where he's laying down. It looks like he's just hanging out. I'm excited to see his Halloween pictures.

Clint & Hailey said...

Britt I can't believe how big he is and how much he looks like his dad!! I love all the pictures!

The Dickinson's said...

Hey guys, your little man is so dang cute and growing up fast! Josh congrats on passing your first boards, what an accomplishment. That would be sweet if we went to med school in Texas to be by you guys, Brandon applied to Baylor but hasn't heard back from them yet, so we'll see. Hope you guys are doing good. Cya