Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Beach!!

While in Florida we were able to spend a little time at the beach. The weather was so nice, I wish that we would have had more time to relax by the water. The water was not cold at all, but there sure were some big waves. When I finally decided not to be chicken and get in the water I was not in there too long because the waves were taking me out. It was exhausting! The boys had a fun time jumping and playing in the water.





For all of those who know my husband you know he could not pass up a chance to get in his speedo! Man, he sure did surprise all his friends when they all turned around and saw him. What would I do without my husband to keep everyone entertained?!



We left the baby home with Josh's aunt Glenna and uncle Johnny. Were were so thankful that they were so willing to watch Jr. for the weekend. It was sad to be away from the baby for four days, but at the same time it was good for the two of us to be alone and have a little break for us. We sure missed the baby, but enjoyed are time together. Thanks Johhny and Glenna for babysitting. Your the best!




4 comments:

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

awww im so jealous! i want to go to the beach! and you two make the cutest couple ever! so sad to be away from jr but i bet you had fun together! and the speedo... nice josh! kinda glad we weren't there ;)

Kelly said...

Wow, what a fun time! That pic of Josh diving into the water almost naked killed me... hahahaha

Shana said...

LOL! Josh is constantly making me laugh!!! I love his little pranks! He is the funniest man ever. :) I am glad you guys had a good time... even though you missed Joshie!!!

Stan & Ash said...

Hahah i have a picture of stan in a speedo jumping in the watr almost identical to that..lol.I'm glad you guys had a good time!