Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dallas Arboretum and Medieval Times



Friday we split up again. The boys went to the Byron Nelson (PGA golf tournament) and then to a Texas Rangers game. The girls went to the Dallas Arboretum during the day then to Medieval Times that night. The Dallas Arboretum is sixty six acres with a bunch of different gardens. It was beautiful! We had a fun time walking around and seeing all the beautiful flowers and plants. Then we went to Medieval Times were they serve you dinner as they entertain you with a show. We had so much fun. I will never forget how loud it was in side, and how Joshua Jr. slept through the entire thing. He was such an angel. P.S. the boys came home again with matching hats they had received for free from the golf tournament and matching shirts they got for free from the baseball game!

3 comments:

Steve Wilson Family said...

I had so much fun at the Arboretum! It was so unique and beautiful...I am glad we found it. I know Grandma loved it too! That Medieval Times was a BLAST! I would HIGHLY recommend that to others...it was alot of fun but little kids would really love it! But that is exactly what we ALL were this weekend!!!!!! Miss you MOM

Stan & Ash said...

hahah Midieval times...lol...thats like my favorite place in the world!!!! You guys will have to let us come down there sometime so that stayton can experience the awsomeness of it!! I"m totally jealous!

Anonymous said...

Brit what awsome photos!!We went to MidevilTimes in CA and my boys loved it. They still talk about how our knight won. Love and miss you Aunt Bridge