Monday, March 23, 2009

BiRtHdAy PiCtUrEs

I had my wonderful babysitter do Jr's one year pictures! As usual they turned out sooo cute. I thought it would be cute to take him to the park and take some of him there, little did I know he would be way into all the little kids running around to even look at the camera! So needless to say we did not get many smiles out of him, but I still think he is the cutest thing ever. He was a little confused when we put the cake right in front of him. He looked at me like are you sure this is ok? It took him a little while to warm up to the idea that he could dig in and get dirty, but after a few minutes he was enjoying it!

7 comments:

Harper Family said...

Oh he's so grown up! Wish we could have been there for his birthday! Those pictures are so stinkin cute! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Jr. is so cute!! Love the pictures, keep posting them I love to see everyone. Happy Birthday Jr.
Bybee,s

Wendi said...

Adorable! Has it really been one year?

Shana said...

He looks sooo freakin cute in them. She did such a great job!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

He is such a stud! He really is gonna be a heart breaker! I love the picture of him with the cake he looks like he's just waiting to get into trouble. SO CUTE!

Ashley said...

I love all the pictures...he is soooo adorable!

Anonymous said...

Those are THE CUTEST pictures ever!!! It makes me cry how stinken cute he is!!!! Man, he's looking more and more like Josh! We miss you guys so much and so excited for you guys to hurry and get done with school so we can be close to the little cuties!!! Hope you are feeling okay Brit! I think of you everytime I'm puking and how excited I am we're going threw this together!!!!:))