Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Brits "Bubba Gump" Shrimp Challenge


Warning All Women!! This is a male post. I Repeat, this is a male post!! So I told my poor wife that if she ate 1 little (it was pretty big actually haha) shrimp (which she absolutely hates) then I would give her 100 dollars to go buy this running stroller she has been wanting for a while and this is what happened. She told me I can't post this anywhere on the internet so don't tell her. LOL! While I'm here I just want to tell her that she is the most amazing wife and mother in the whole entire world. She takes such good care of her Josh's. Not to mention she is smoking hot too!! Holy Smokes I am the luckiest husband in the world!!! Thanks for all you do honey and if you are reading this you are probably really mad that I posted this so just take a few deep breaths and clear your mind before you come talk to me about it. Ha HA : ) Love you!!!

11 comments:

Steve Wilson Family said...

Brit, that was awesome!!! I might just buy you that stroller just for trying!!!! Love Dad

Kelly said...

BRIT!!! hahaha... ME AND YOU GIRL!!! Roger has never given me THAT kind of motivation though... but WHO KNOWS if i could do it!! Hahahaha. that made me laugh so hard. Your great.

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Ohh little Brit-

If I need to kick my brother in the butt let me know!! (I loved Junior in the background yelling at dad to not pick on mom ha ha) I have to admit I was laughing pretty hard.

BTW - I would be mad at Josh and not talk to him, until he buys the stroller then I think you could find it in you to forgive him! ha ha

Wendi said...

So funny. I give you an "E" for effort. I definitely think you deserve it just for trying!

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

josh you are terrible! haha sorry brittany that was pretty funny!! i feel you on the shrimp thing tho! sooo sick!

Chantell and Brock said...

Britt! I have a confession, I totally laughed! It was funny. I would do that to eating that big thing. Josh could have at least gave you a smaller one. I only like shrimp grilled. Try that next time. I have a feeling you will get your stroller. You deserved it!

Courtney Bardsley said...

Almost as funny as the first time you ate sushi with me!! Now that was funny!!! Did you get your stroller? I miss and love you!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! OOOHHHH! That was SO cute!! Poor Brit, I think you should get the stroller for trying!:)) I love jr., in the background yelling!!!:) Sounds just like Chase--they were meant to be little buddies!!! Miss you guys! You need to put "tightest jeans" picture on your blog!!!:))

Ashley said...

oh my gosh that shrimp was HUGE! You deserve that stroller...Josh better be at the store right now.

Stan & Ash said...

i vote brittany still gets the stroller.
JOsh quite harrasing your wife and go buy her a stroller.

Stan & Ash said...

p.s. it was pretty freakin funny though...sorry brit