Monday, March 23, 2009

Jr's Birthday

Joshua Jr's birthday was in the middle of the week this year. Josh has been really busy with school lately, so we decided to celebrate at home with just our little family and then celebrate later with all our friends. We made cupcakes and got him a few small gifts since we knew we would be having a real party later. jr loved all his balloons, and had fun playing with them for weeks.(literally they lasted forever.) Although, I think his favorite present was the huge bag of dum dums his dad bought him! I think he even enjoyed them more then the cupcake that he devoured.

10 comments:

Jared and Shalynn said...

Happy Birthday Joshy!! Isn't it crazy how fast a year goes by? It will be my little guys soon enough and I'm not ready for him not to be my baby anymore :)

Chantell and Brock said...

I am sooooooo happy you updated! I have been wanting to see Joshy's b-day pics. We can't wait for you to come here so we can see you guys and him run around. He is just to cute!

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

haha i love all the balloons! and the huge bag of suckers! i bet he loved that!

The Daley Fam said...

Brit! Hey, I accidentally erased my contacts and I just found your blog again. Josh's birthday pictures are so dang cute! Can you believe it's already been a year? Crazy! He is even cuter than last time I looked at your blog.

Shana said...

OH GOODNESS! He is to die for. I just love him and those pics are so cute! Happy Birthday little man!

Colby and Hilary said...

Oh my gosh 1 already!! Doesn't time go by so fast! He is so stinkin cute!! We miss you guys!

Stan & Ash said...

oh my gosh he is getting so good and even more cute!! I wsih we could be there to celebrate with you guys! We miss you hopefully we will get to come out sometime soon

RhettandCass said...

I cant believe your little baby turned 1!!! WOW where does the time go?? He is so cute and is getting so big. How is everything going with your little family?

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

I'm so glad you posted a new post! Jr is so stinkin' cute! Those gorgeous blue eyes kill me! He is going to be such a ladies man. How are you guys doing? When is Josh going to be done with school? Did I tell you my husband is thinking about that? I would love to hear any input you guys have.

Anonymous said...

I don't know which pictures I like the most! I luv em all! Make sure you save some for me-and cake!!!:)) Luv you guys!