Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Few Weeks In Review

I have been so terrible about updating my blog so I am going to try and do so. Life has been so busy and crazy lately. It seems as if we are always going, going, going. My mom and Grandma were able to come visit for a week. It was so much fun as always to have them in town. They were here at the perfect time because Josh was so busy with school, studying, and tests that he was not home much so it made it very nice to actually have some people at home while josh was gone at school. They were amazing while they were here. They did all the cleaning and cooking and let me just relax. I think it was more of a vacation for me because they took such good care of us. They also cooked up a bunch of different meals and put them in the freezer so after a long day at work and school we can just put one in the oven and have a nice home cooked meal. It has been so nice and Josh is really enjoying actually getting something decent to eat for dinner!!




Of course we had to get a pedicure while they were in town. We always do!! We took the baby with us and he was so good. He also enjoyed getting his feet washed down and playing with the water. It was the cutest thing.



2 comments:

Harper Family said...

LOL I love the picture of him getting his feet scrubed! That is hilarious! Wish I could have been there. Love ya!

Shana said...

I am so glad your mom is able to go there so much!! I love that pic of Joshie and her!! Sooo adorable. you are so spoiled girl! ;) I am glad you guys had a good time together.