Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Little Cutie!



Isn't he just the cutest thing. He is so handsome and looks just like his daddy. He is going to be such a little stud muffin!

My wonderful babysitter took all these cute pictures. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful babysitter who takes such good care of my little one while I am at work. Not only does she do a wonderful job watching over my little one while I am gone, but she does a wonderful job taking pictures. If any of you are in need of a photographer she does a great job. She is just getting started so all of you students out there like us she does a great job for such a good price. Check her stuff out at www.amberleighphotography.blogspot.com. Thanks Amber for everything you do for my little family. We appreciate it so much. You are the best.

7 comments:

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

aww thanks brittany! i am so blessed to be his babysitter! we love him lots! i remember seeing your post forever ago saying how you were back to work, and all i could think was... "i wanna watch him... :( " And now i do! :) We are getting seriously attatched to the little buster!!! or as jake would say "baby dahcee"... and thanks for telling people about my photography!!!

Lissa Leigh said...

Ok...he is absolutely ADORABLE! He looks like a mini Josh! I love it! And You look beautiful Brittany. I'm glad you guys are doing good. Miss you guys!

Shana said...

He is beautiful! You are so lucky to have such a good babysitter who truly loves him!! I am glad you have made such good friends while away Britt! Miss you guys!

Harper Family said...

Oh gosh he is so dang CUTE!! I can't stand it! I miss him so much...and you guys too I guess :) I can't wait to see you guys in december and have the little ones together! Maybe she will be a little more interactive then!

Steve Wilson Family said...

Daddy and I can't get over how incredible these pictures are. You need to tell your babysitter or yourself to send these into a contest...you would win!!! And I DO DOT think we are prejudice! Love you

Courtney said...

those pictures are darling! what a little cutie, and so photogenic! Brinklee is the same about being outside, we go on walks every day because she loves it, they probably get tired of seeing the same things in the house all day, there's so much to see outside!

Stan & Ash said...

these are so cute! and your totally right he does look like a little mini josh! Your babysitter did a wonderful job with the pics!