Friday, October 24, 2008

Congratulations Honey!

Josh took his first set of National Chiropractic Boards about six weeks ago. We have patiently been waiting for his results and woke up bright and early to find them out. Sadly, they were not posted before I had to leave for work, but Josh called me as soon as he saw they were posted and read the good news so we could both find out together! He passed his first set and has three more to go. Way to go honey. I did not have any doubts that he would pass. He is a little smarty pants! Who would have ever guessed!! HaHa!! I love you. He is now one step closer to becoming a Doctor of Chiropractic.

We are also excited because he is now half way done with school. We are officially on the down hill slope! It seems as if we just moved out to Texas and started school and now we are half way done. I am sure the rest of the time we are here in Texas will just fly on by.

Good job honey! I am so proud of you. You are amazing. I love you!

9 comments:

Chantell and Brock said...

Congrats to you Josh! That is awesome. We are all with Britt though, we all knew you could do it. You will be a full blown Doc in no time.

Kandas said...

How exciting! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP OLA!!!!!! He FREAKIN PASSED!!!?!!!!!!!! WHAT!!?!!!:)) He had to of cheated SOME how!!!?!!!!:)) Just teasin! Oh my honey pie of a little brother!!! I can't tell you how proud I am of you! I wish I could reach threw this computer and squeeze your bum cheeks I'm SO proud of you!!! I knew you would pass!!! I'm still laughing at the phone call I got in Florida with you all stressed out cuz you didn't think you did. Did I not tell you Brandon says EVERYONE feels that way after every test!!?!!:)) Well you are AMAZING and will be the BEST chiropractor EVER!!!! Even better than Brandon!!:)) Ok maybe not but pretty dang close!!!!:))

Anonymous said...

Brandons outta town so I'm freakin out that I can't call you and tell you CONGRATS!!! My phone is having issues! But AS SOON as I get it workin again you best be hearin from me!!! I'm so excited for you! I can't believe you passed!!!!! I knew you would smarty pants!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay did I tell you how excited and proud I am of you that you passed!! WOOOOHOOOO!!! I'm freakin out!!!!:)) Holy CRAP!!! My little bro passes his FIRST exams!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!! K we are going out FOR SURE christmas to celebrate!!!! on you ofcourse!!!:)) Okay goodnight I will call as SOON as my phone is working tommorow!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Way to go Josh!

Eileen said...

Our little 7th grade, home-schooled, crazy guy doing so well in the big-boy school!? That's excellent news! I think Tavah's pretty happy too!

Love ya Tavah!

Stan & Ash said...

Congrats!!!What a RELIEF!! We are so excited for you! you are awsome we are excited to see you guys in December! Stan would like to remind you only 2 months till christmas....

Steve Wilson Family said...

WAY TO GO!!!!! Really was there ever any doubt?! We really are so proud of you Josh. Keep up the good work.