Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Boys!!!


These have to be the two most handsome boys in the world!  I am sure you would all agree with me right!?!  Josh is the most wonderful father and husband.  It has been so fun to see Josh take on the role of being a dad.  He has far exceeded all my expectations.  He has been great to help out with whatever I ask him to do.  He changes diapers, gives bathes, gets all the burps out, cleans the house, runs errands and most of all loves to just hold and love little Joshy.  Not only is Josh good at taking care of his son, he is very good at taking care of me.  The other night I had a horrible migraine headache and poor Josh sat and rubbed my head for at least two hours straight.  Grandma took little Joshy so I could sleep, but Josh still had to stay up and put me to sleep.  What a great husband. I love these two boys so much.  I could not be happier.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are extremely right...Josh is an amazing Daddy!! I loved to see how he was when he came home from school and after giving you a kiss went right for his little baby boy! He'd look down at him and say "Did you know how much I missed you today? Oh I just love you SOOOO much! I hate to leave you to go to school even for just a little while!" And it was and is the absolute truth! You two are going to be WONDERFUL PARENTS!!! Brittany you are absolutely amazingly patient and loving with Joshy! I am so proud of both of you!! Miss you tons! Mom