Saturday, March 15, 2008

Joshua is growing so fast. It is crazy how much he has changed in almost two weeks. He is so strong. He is already holding his head up all by himself, and he is so alert and awake. He will just sit there and look around at things for hours! It is amazing. We are going to have to watch out because he is going to be crawling and walking before we even know it. I can not believe how much I love and adore this little boy already. He is the sweetest baby and I am so thankful that he is here with us. Josh is an amazing dad and loves to burp little Joshy. I was so proud of Joshua Jr. because when we were taking pictures he managed to pee on his dad twice and didn't even get his mom!! What a good little boy he is!

Grandma and Grandpa Wilson were able to come visit their first grand baby! It is still weird to be able to call them Grandma and Grandpa, but I think it fits them very well, and they better get use to it with there second grand baby on the way in July! Joshua Jr. was also able to squirt his grandpa while we were giving him a bath! Way to go Joshua! Grandma has been such a help. Whenever Joshua is sad and we do not know what he wants we hand him over to grandma and he calms right down.

We can not wait to come to Utah to show off our little one. We know you will all fall in love instantly like we have.

10 comments:

Tyler said...

Glad he knows where to aim already! Lol.

It's crazy how fast they grow. Olivia is already trying to sit up. She hates to be reclined, even if it's only a little bit. She wants to be completely upright! It's so cute.

Take lots of pictures and videos!

Shana said...

I am so happy for you guys Britt & Josh! He is seriously so adorable and looks just like Britt!! :) Beautiful pictures! I wish I could come out with all the girls in the next few weeks! I bet you guys will have a blast!! I am glad your parents have been able to go too! I bet Grandma is just in heaven! She has been DYING to be a grama! :) Keep up with the pics!! I am loving them! Britt, you look gorgeous girl. I love you guys tons!

Stan & Ash said...

awww...your pictures are so cute!! We are glad to hear that everything is going well and that J Jr. is healthy and strong. We laughed so hard when we read that he squirted josh a few times....we miss you guys and love the updates!!

Jackson Family said...

hey congrats on the baby i dont know if remember me or not but thought i would say hi!

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Look at your cute little family! I LOVE the picture with your rings on his toes. Anyway, I love your pics, they are darling. I'm being serious about doing the tri with us! Let me know if you want info on it and you should get signed up.

danny.des.jack.nora said...

Oh guys, we haven't even met him and we love him to death! You guys seem so happy and it is so fun to see your blog for updates. We miss you guys and can't wait to see your cute little Joshua in person! And I definently can't wait to tell danny that little Joshua squirted Josh, that is awesome! Love you!

Jared and Shalynn said...

They do grow up fast so take everything in and enjoy every moment! I've been feeling really good. I'm so anxious for him to get here, but he has a lot more growing to do so I just need to be patient. We miss you guys and can't wait until you come to visit.

Auger Family said...

Brittany he is so cute! I still think of you alot younger than me..I know you really aren't but anyway...I hope your first couple of months go good. Life is crazy with goods but also lots of fun. Good luck! I am glad I found you on here so I can see what you are up to! Love Katie

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

Congrats! He is so cute. It is good to see you guys it has been forever! Hope everything is going good.

Clint & Hailey said...

Crazy that you guys are parents! It freaks me out how fast time flies! I'm glad you guys are having fun and that everything is going well with little Joshua! Miss you guys!