Sunday, March 23, 2008

I love my Grandma!

We have been so lucky and thankful to have grandma here.  Joshy loves her so much.  I think he might even love her more then his mom and dad!  Grandma has been so nice to take Joshy a couple nights and let me get some sleep.  Grandma has also made Josh and I go on a couple of dates while she is her.  It has been nice to just get away with my husband by ourselves even if it is just to go to dinner or run a couple of errands.  We are going to have the hardest time saying goodbye when she has to leave.  Good thing grandma and grandpa have already booked plane tickets to come visit in April.  Thanks mom for everything you have done for us.  (And thanks dad for letting her stay out here for so long.  I know you probably do not know what to do with out her!)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I know how that goes! I'm ready to have my mom come back so I can get some stuff done and get some sleep! She's still averaging waking up ever 3-4 hours, it can be pretty exhausting

Anonymous said...

Thank you Josh for putting up with your mother-in-law for so long! I am going through major withdrawal!!! I miss you all so much...but especially my special time with just Joshy and me!!!! Love you all, give my baby boy a kiss from his grandma! Mom