Thursday, January 2, 2014

I asked Bailey to help feed Ry Ry why I was fixing lunch for everyone else.  I could not help but to laugh so hard at the sight I was seeing.  Bailey was opening her mouth so wide.  (I know I do this exact thing while I am trying to feed Rylee too!)  If only Rylee would have opened her mouth as wide as Bailey was, it would have made it a lot easier.  



 Rylee exploring under her bouncer!
 The best little laundry helper.  She is really into the washer and dryer these days.  She loves to explore in them and watch them go around and around.

 Josh and I went out on a much needed date night.  We came back to the three older kids fast asleep in our bed.  I just love how they love to sleep with each other and will finally fall asleep together now.  Josh and I decided since they always make their way into our room in the middle of the night that we would not bother moving them into their room.  Instead, we just slept in their bed!  I love my family and my kids so much and am so blessed to have them in my life.
 We sent Daddy, Bailey, and Addi to the store, put Rylee to bed and J.J. and I made chocolate popcorn for our family movie night.  J.J. was so excited he got to help me make it and we all devoured the popcorn.



0 comments: