Saturday, December 6, 2008

Surprise Trip Home!

A couple weeks ago we were lucky enough to get to go home. Josh's brother Jeremy and his wife Sarah moved to Singapore. Since we did not know when we would get a chance to see them again, we made a quick trip home to see them. It was so fun to be able to see everyone. Not many of our family members have seen Jr. since he was two months old, so everyone was so excited to see him.

We wanted to surprise everyone and not let them know we were coming, but Josh's family ended up all finding out. My family on the other hand had no idea. It was so fun to be able to surprise them all. When I walked into my Mom and Dad's house my Mom's face was priceless. Her jaw completely dropped, and you could tell she was so confused trying to figure out what was going on. It was a great surprise to be able to pull off.

Although our trip was way to short, we were so glad to be able to go and see everyone. Sorry to all those who we did not get a chance to see. We will be back for Christmas for a longer time and be able to see everyone then.


Josh Jr. absolutely loved playing with all his cousins. I can not wait until we move home because he is going to have so many playmates.

Brooklyn, Josh Jr., and Jenikah

Josh Jr., Brandon Jr., and Brooklyn

Chase and Josh Jr.

Aunt Sarah and Jr.

Grandpa Redd and Jr.

Grandma Redd and Jr.

Grandma Wilson and Jr.

Grandpa Wilson and Jr.

Bentley and Jr.



13 comments:

Courtney said...

Bummer we are sad we missed you! We are going down to AZ for awhile for Christmas, hopefully we'll be up here together for SOME of it at least and we can see each other...it's been forever!

The Bucks said...

Ahhh I miss that little face soo much!! It was soo fun to have you guys and it was still a complete suprise for Jay and I!! Which is why we had to work and didnt get to plan for it and spend every minute of every day with yall!!! HAHA So we are waiting excitedly for Christmas!! We love you guys and miss you too much!!

Harper Family said...

It was so good to see you guys even if it was short!!! Oh I just miss that little thing so much! and you guys :) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Shana said...

I am so glad you were able to surprise your family!! :) I know they were just THRILLED!!! When you come into town, I am coming to visit. Joshy is getting SOOOOO big, it is crazy! He is sooo cute!

Eileen said...

What!? A Utah visit and you didn't drive 2 hours up North to visit us!??? What nerve. :)

Your baby is a doll.

danny.des.jack.nora said...

Sorry we missed ya but it looks like you guys stayed busy! We look forward to seeing you guys during christmas break!!! P.S. the new picture you put up above of Jr. is so super cute. He is a little stud!

Stan & Ash said...

oh my gosh he is looking so big!! We are glad we got to see you guys for a few seconds and are exited for you to come out soon!

Natasia said...

Aww...I had no idea you were even out here. You should always know, you can stop by my place at any hour of the day or night...I'm usually awake...and if not I'd sure wake up to see you if even for a few minutes. It's a good thing you are coming back out soon. I'd be so sad if I weren't able to see you. I miss you! It has been way too long since we've seen one another. We need to make sure we keep in touch better. I will definitely give you a call tomorrow. Tell your hubby hello-and by the way, Jr. is getting so big. He's adorable. Love you Britt. Talk to you soon. Hope everything is going great.

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Oh it was so fun seeing you guys! Minus the fact that we all got sick! :( I miss you guys and wish that we were going to be there for Christmas.

Jim Slavens For Mayor said...

How cute, come back! Christmas is too far away! We are already missing you! Jr. is sooooo cute! We can't wait! Christmas will be way fun! Love ya Ma

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

my heart melts every time i see that picture of him at the top of ur blog! i need to edit it a little better and give it to you on a disc again. sooooooooooooo stinkin cute!!!

Stan & Ash said...

josh jr is so stinkin cute! We better see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO stinkin cute! we miss you guys!!!!