Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Baby Hudson is here!

After getting done with our family home evening, we got a call that Heather's water had broken and she was going into the hospital.  I was so excited.  We went to the hospital Monday night and he was born early Tuesday morning.  He was six weeks early so he needed some help breathing.  We were all so glad that he was finally here with us and doing well after all the stresses and worries throughout Heather's pregnancy.  The kids were not allowed in to see him, so they got to peak through the window.  J.J. was so frustrated that I got to go in and see him and just did not understand why he couldn't go in, if I could!


 Such and handsome little angel.  Just wishing I could hold him in my arms.
 Josh was such a trooper and took our kids and Bentley and Reagan while we went with Heather to the hospital.  I do not know many men that would volunteer to watch six kids, and be able to handle them all.  I am so grateful for him and all he does for me and my family.

0 comments: