Tuesday, November 26, 2013

These three kids have started begging to sleep together.  I kept saying no because I thought there would be no way they would go to sleep and not play.  They actually have been pretty good about going to bed!  I love to see them all sound asleep together.  My sleeping angels!
 I came out of my room from sleeping to go get Rylee out of her crib and I am am talking to these cuties I realize something is a little off, but I didn't put my finger on it right away.  Then I realized they had already got baby Rylee out of the crib for me and brought her all the way downstairs!  I guess there is a first time for everything.  Bailey got in the crib and handed Rylee out to J.J.  I guess there is a first time for everything.  Poor Rylee, she is going to be one lucky girl to survive her childhood with three older siblings that think she is some sort of rag doll to just tote around everywhere!  They all do look really proud and happy though!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

never mind sleeping he should befucking them all night long!