Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bringing Bailey Home!

Bailey all dressed and ready to go home! Doesn't she look cute with her bow! I am so excited to dress this little girl up in bows and bracelets! Especially with all the wild and crazy hair she has. None of the pictures really show how much hair she has and how wild and crazy it can get.

I forget how small the babies are and especially how small they look in their carseats! Bailey hated the carseat until we started driving and then she cashed out.

Reuniting with brother. He seems to like her here. Don't let him fool you! It has taken some time to get JJ use to his little sister. We went through the jealousy stage, the tantrum throwing stage, and acting like he is being so kind to her only to catch him seconds later slapping, pinching, hitting, or stepping on her! I think he is finally starting to like her and realize she is here for good. Every morning when he wakes up he asks "where's baby?" It is so cute. He loves to say Hi to her, give her kisses, and laugh with her. (Even though she is not laughing!) I can't wait for her to get a little older so they can play together. I think they will be the bestest friends!

10 comments:

Steve Wilson Family said...

Oh, how I miss you all. He really is sooooo adorable to Bailey. Yes, I think your right I think the worst is behind you. He really is cute with her. I loved it every morning when we would come downstairs and his first question was ALWAYS... "where's baby?"

The Bucks said...

ahhhh sooo cute!! I can't wait to have you guys closer!!

Courtney said...

Congratulations guys! She is absolutely beautiful. I loved your labor story, how crazy is that! I can't believe you delivered natural, that literally terrifies me, way to go! Keep me updated on the sibling stories, I'm nervous about bringing another baby home with Brinklee. I know she'll love her but I'm scared that she'll feel replaced or something since she's been the center of our world for 2 years. Congrats again, we are so happy for you!

A New Life Student said...

Can you please just stay in Dallas? I need to hold and cuddle Bailey more and Julia needs her Joshy! Darling pictures Brit!

RhettandCass said...

Oh Brit, she is so beautiful! I love all of that hair!! I hope one day i can get a little girl of my own to dress up in bows and braclets! Congrats again. You guys are such a cute little family! We need to get together one of these days :) Maybe go to dinner or something when you move back :)

Nelson Family said...

I am so excited for you. I can't wait to have a little girl. I have loved having a boy, but I think a girl would be so much fun! Congratulations! She is adorable.

Stan & Ash said...

SOOO cute@!!! We cant wait for you guys to come home!!!

Wendi said...

I loved your story! I honestly think you are Super Woman! Bailey is adorable. I'm sure that Joshy is so cute with her. I hope you're coming home for Christmas.

The Daley Fam said...

She is so precious. I love all of her dark hair. I know it's pretty soon to tell but it looks like she looks like you. That is so fun! Your labor story is so crazy. I'll be keeping that in mind when I go into labor and feel like cleaning my house. :)

Jim Slavens For Mayor said...

I always thought he was saying Bailey! How funny! They both are so cute! I love them so much!