Sunday, October 4, 2009

Maternity Pictures

Last time I was pregnant I did not take any maternity pictures because I felt fat! After being pregnant and looking back I was so sad that I didn't have any pictures to remember so this time I decided I had to. Although it is never fun to take pictures while you are prego and see yourself bigger than normal, I knew I would regret it if I didn't so I had my good friend and babysitter take a few for me. I think she did such a good job, and am glad this time I will have some to remember. So here I am at 36 weeks pregnant. Thanks so much Amber. You are the best!





We are counting down the days until we get to meet our little angel. I had my last ultrasound last week and she is head down which was very good news for us. The baby looks good, but she is only measuring in the 25th percentile. How is it that they say the baby only weighs about 5lbs 5ounces, but yet I have gained a whole heck of a lot more weight then that??!! So not fair. Anyways,I was not dilated at all which was a little disappointing because with JJ I was at this point. I have a feeling that since this whole pregnancy I have been assuming she is going to come early (because JJ came two weeks early) that she is going to stay in there and cook until she has to come out! I guess you never know and we will just wait and see.

18 comments:

Meagan said...

You are so cute when you're pregnant! Seriously, I wish I looked that good.

I can't wait for your little girl to arrive... having one of each is so much fun.

Anonymous said...

You are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! I LUV them!! I wish I was brave enough to get pictures taken but I just don't think they would turn out as cute as yours!!!! You look gorgeous!!!!

Ashley said...

These are great! I wish I would have taken pictures of my belly the first time I was pregnant too!

Jamie said...

these pictures are so great britt! you really do look awesome for how far along you are. i didn't take any maternity pics with sadie either and i totally regret it. i most definitely will with the next one!

Wendi said...

Wow, you look great! You honestly look like your about five months pregnant. I can't wait until you guys move home.

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Way cute pics Britt! I'm glad you decided to take them cause you look great. I know you feel big, but you look amazing! Congrats!

A New Life Student said...

They turned out so great! You really do look gorgeous! It's so not fair you stay so tiny your entire pregnancy. Can't wait to hold that little girl. Can she hurry up already?

Jill said...

You seriously are one of the best looking pregnant girls i know! I hope my next experience being pregnant turns out like yours where im small and cute! I hope all works out with this little one and she comes fast, quick and healthy!

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

i hope for your sake that she comes early! but she can stay in there and cook for as long as she wants to if it means i get to keep watching jj! but since your mom is coming soon, i guess i have to hand him over at some point! :) it might be a battle between me and grandma! hehe just kidding! anyways- i cant wait to meet this little girl whenever she decides to come into this world!

Chantell and Brock said...

You look so beautiful! You always do anyway but there is just something about prego mommy's. You look great... if you think you are fat then I was seriously obese!! You have to strain your eyes to see that cute belly. I am so glad you did some pics. You will be so glad. Yours turned out so much cuter than mine. Bri is waiting for her little cousin to arrive! We can't wait. Have Josh text as soon as he can when she comes!!

Jared and Shalynn said...

You look so cute!! I can't believe that was at 36 weeks. You must carry so small (I bet you don't feel that way though :)!) Good luck with everything!

Amber and Mackay said...

You are hot when your pregnant! SERIOUSLY! I can't believe your 36 weeks! Your amazing! Hope your feeling well and not working to hard :) We can't wait to see your little girl! How exciting for you guys! Good luck with everything!

The Higginson's said...

I love your pictures! You look amazing for being 36 weeks. I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl when she comes. She is going to be gorgeous! Hope everything goes well when the time comes!

The Bucks said...

As everyone has already said you look absolutely amazing Britt!! We are soo excited to have another lil one in the family!! We love you guys and can't wait for you to be closer!!

Stan & Ash said...

Brittney!!! These pictures are awesome!! YOu look so beautiful!! Lucky girl! I love all your recent posts those videos of jj are so cute!! hE is a maJor stud!! you look amazing again and hopfully your next post is some of your cute little baby girl!! We love you guys!!

Courtney said...

OK you are the cutest prego person I think I've ever seen! And your face doesn't even get chubby...I need the secret, actually I need new genetics to change that one. I love the pictures they turned out gorgeous. Congrats on the countdown! I wish I was at that point =(

Unknown said...

Have you pick out a name yet?

The Daley Fam said...

These are so cute! I can't believe you're almost due. That's so great. And you're having a girl! How perfect is that? You really do look so good!