Sunday, October 4, 2009

Playing with the hose!

I came home the other day from a primary activity to find my boys cleaning the garage and playing with the hose!! Now I know why JJ loves his daddy so much, because he lets him do all the fun stuff! JJ was absolutely loving playing in the water and getting wet. He thought it was even cooler when Josh showed him how to spray mommy and get her wet! Oh how I love my boys.
Say CHEESE!!

Aiming for mommy!

Thinking he is so funny getting mommy wet!

Still trying to aim at mommy and get her wet!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i love all the new pictures britt! and those videos are too funny! i think kody is going to try the laundry basket/stairs thing with sadie now, haha!

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

haha i love that pic of him spraying you! i can just hear him giggling!