Saturday, January 17, 2009

Wilson Christmas!



We had so much fun with Jr. on his first Christmas. Can I just say he is one very loved and spoiled boy. Between both sets of grandparents, us, and santa he sure made a killing. He got lots of toys, some books, movies, and of course some christmas pajamas! He liked playing with the wrapping paper and bows and did not really understand the whole idea of unwrapping the presents!

We were lucky enough to have my whole family in town. We celebrated Christmas a couple days early because Brock and Chan had to head back to Texas early. We enjoyed my mom's cooking, opening presents, playing games and eating way to much food.

My parents neighbors had this cute little snowman so we could not pass up taking pictures of the little ones in front of it. (Don't mind my boots in the picture, they are my brothers. I did not think that I would be getting my picture taken!)

We were also fortunate enough to get the chance for Chad to take us for a helicopter ride. It was fun to get to see utah valley covered in snow. Good job Chad I didn't even get sick!

My mom and I made a quick trip up to Idaho so everyone up there could meet the baby for the first time. I especially wanted to see my great grandma Webb so she could meet Jr and we could get five generation pictures. Jr loved Grandmas dog and chased her around trying to give her kisses the entire time. although our trip to Idaho was short we enjoyed getting to visit with the family up there.

We also went tubing as a family and had a blast. I can not remember the last time I had been tubing or sledding so I was so excited. We really had a fun time and enjoyed dinner afterwards. Thanks mom and dad for everything.

We had such a good time in Utah for the holidays and enjoyed seeing everyone.

5 comments:

Harper Family said...

It was so fun having everyone together for Christmas! It was such a fun time this year! Jr teaches Benders something new everytime and I love it! This time he taught her to sit by herself! I love it! Miss you guys! Love ya!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

It was fun looking at all the pictures! (Since you hadn't updated in forever!) I heard you have been two timing the blog and using facebook! lol. Jr. is seriously one cute kid! I can't wait till he and Crew get to play together!

Anonymous said...

You guys are alive!!!:)) I LUV the cute pictures!! Can't get enough of that cute boy!!! Has anyone ever said he looks a little like Colby Peterson sometimes? Is there anything you need to tell us?:)) Just teasin! I LOVE the pictures! Hope you guys are doing well, we miss you guys!

Jinger said...

Looks like so much fun! Isn't it the best having TWO christmases and TWO families to celebrate with? I can't believe how big JJ is getting! Holy moly! He's sure cute!

Steve Wilson Family said...

Oh, I wish you were home again. But we really did have a lot of FUN...and we managed to get in a lot of fun activities while you were here!! The best part was having ALL of you together even for a short time!!!!!