Saturday, January 17, 2009

ICE!








These are pictures from an ice exhibit that they put on every year in Texas. Everything you see is made of ice. It is so neat to see. They keep it at nine degrees so it is absolutely freezing in there. They give everyone parkas so that you can stay some what warm. They also tell you to keep your cameras close to you or else your batteries will freeze! Some other things that they have in there that I was not able to get pictures of because my battery died was a whole nativity scene, and an actual ice slide that you can slide down. The slide was actually funner than I thought it would be. The exhibit is quite pricy, but I think it is worth it and a fun thing to do during the holiday season. Maybe next year we will be able to bundle Jr. up enough so he can go see all the fun things!

2 comments:

Chantell and Brock said...

We always have so much fun hanging out with you guys! It was awesome doing the ice museum with you and we loved having you here. I don't worry at all about a little messy house. My little Brightyn will come do the same when we visit. It will be fun. No sweat!

Steve Wilson Family said...

I'm JEALOUS!!! At least our tubing night here was fun...but NOT close to the same. Love, Mom