Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Joshy playing with Daddy



Joshy loves to play with his Dad! I am always trying to get him to laugh and smile, but for some reason his dad has the magic touch. Josh will walk into the room and instantly be able to make Jr. laugh! I love when he laughs. I could be in the worst mood and he will start giggling and it cheers me right up! Jr. is such a happy and good baby. We love him so much. He is getting so big and it is amazing to see how much he is learning. He is getting better and better with his hands everyday. Last week he woke up a couple times during the night for atleast three nights in a row. I was getting so frustrated because he usually sleeps about eleven hours. We decided to try adding a little rice cereal into his bottle before he went to bed to give him a little substance and so far it has been a success. He is now back to his normal sleeping pattern which is going to bed around seven thirty and waking up around six thirty. I am so grateful that so far he has been a great sleeper and hope that it stays this way. On Sunday he rolled over for the first time! It was so exciting. We were just sitting on the couch watching a moving and we looked down and he was trying so hard to roll over. Finally it was a success! I guess we really are going to have to keep our eye on him now! I hope you all enjoy this little video. We sure did. (p.s. pause the music at the bottom and you can hear it better)

20 comments:

Word Whipped said...

Hey Brittany! It is Holly Stadler...I found your blog from Lyndsey's blog! Joshy is soo cute in this video...his laugh is adorable! I have a blog...but it is set to private..if you want you can email me and I can send you a invite! Anyways...talk to you later!

Word Whipped said...

I forgot to give you my email address..it is holly.stadler@gmail.com

Steve Wilson Family said...

Okay I want to say he is so happy because he talked to Grandma just before you recorded...but I have heard his response to you and his daddy before and you always have that affect on him! He has the cutest laugh ever!!! Can't wait to see him in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Now that is officially the cutest thing I have ever seen. You guys are going to be the best parents!!- Luv Beth

Harper Family said...

Ok so he has the cutest laugh I have ever heard!! I am seriously laughing so hard right now! I love it! I miss you guys so much! I wish I could see him laugh in person :) I can't wait till we get to see you guys! Until then give him lots of kisses from aunt Heather :)!! Love you!

katie said...

too cute. doesn't that sound just melt your heart?

Chantell and Brock said...

It doesn't get any cuter than that! I want to cry! That is soooo cute! We are missing out on so much but you have been so awesome to keep us up to date at what all little Joshy is doing so we feel like we are there with you! I am dying to see you guys & see how big he is getting! Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing & smiling! That totally made my day! I can't wait to show Brock!

Anonymous said...

What a little Cuttie!! He is the cutest little boy!! We miss you guys so much. We seriously want to come visit soon. We will keep you posted. - Jen

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

i seriously love this little guy so much! i guess he just likes men- bc i cant get him to laugh much for me either! his smiles are priceless tho! and they will just have to do until we can learn to be as funny as his daddy! :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Lewis loved watching "baby Josh", he hasn't stopped talking about him since you guys came over. Have a good day. :)

The Daley Fam said...

This is the most adorable video! I can't believe how much he laughs. He seems like such a happy baby. I loved it. I was laughing out loud...by myself!

Colby and Hilary said...

He is so cute!! That is the sweetest little laugh. We love these little videos! We can't wait to see you two and little joshy again!

Haylee said...

Brittany he is the cutest baby ever! That smile is seriously adorable!

Kelly said...

Hey guys!! I dont know if you remember me (Kelly Mullinax). I went with you guys to Central America. Anyways, Your lil boy is ADORABLE! Congrats! What a cute family you three are!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so Darling!!! We love the videos. Jen

Anonymous said...

We miss you all!! Come visit soon. We love you.

Anonymous said...

I go to your blog a million times to see cute joshy laugh! I could never get sick of that!!! That is the cutest thing EVER!! I luv it!! You all having fun with Jerbear and Sarahpoops!! Man I wish we were there with you all! Take lots of pictures and put them up on your blog!!!:))

Anonymous said...

Brit I love to see all your new pics-videos and it is just fun to watch. Love Aunt Bridge

Shana said...

OMGOODNESS! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when they start to giggle. It is the best thing ever to hear your child laugh and see them smile!! He is getting so big and growing so much Britt!! What a cutie!
Love you tons

Jim Slavens For Mayor said...

Granny Grunt wants some luv! How cute is that! Man he is growin up too fast! I love his sad face on the hair cut too! Sweet! Jenikah says she wants to come to Texas! She thinks she can teach him how to walk! Cuz she taught cuz Chase how! We love you honey bunz! Love Grma Sassy and Jen